Limited Access to Creek Bend Farm

The SR 590 bridge north of Creek Bend Farm's main entrance is under construction. Access is only available from the south via SR 20 to SR 590.

COVID-19 Information: Parks & Campgrounds are Open White Star Park: Beach is CLOSED

For ALL COVID-19 related information click here

Sandusky County Park District Logo
  
Reserve the Mull Covered Bridge   Click for Directions  
 

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places this “town lattice” truss type bridge is one of the last remaining covered bridges in Northwest Ohio.  Build in 1851 by the Henry Mull family, the bridge allowed for safe access for trade to the Mull Mill.  The bridge was open to traffic until 1962 when the road was diverted, and a new bridge constructed.  The bridge is now a operated through a partnership with the Sandusky County Commissioners Office and the Sandusky County Engineers office.  The most recent renovation occurred in 2016.  The Mull Covered Bridge is a reservable area but parking is very limited.